Hi from Istanbul to you guys

Hi from Istanbul to you guys
Love you all

четверг, 4 января 2018 г.

My prayer today

Lord Jesus, you are so beautiful in my life, you love me unconditionally, you are faithful even though I am not always faithful to You. You gave me a wonderful child in 2017. You have an amazing husband for me. You have given me contentment in my life, which is a huge blessing. You give me new friends, you bless me with money, you are very generous towards me and my family. What a wonderful blessing! What a great God You are! I love you Lord Jesus and I praise you for each little detail in my life You are taking care of every day. I even don't realize how blessed I am, how reach I am. And it is all because I have You in my life. I give thanks with a grateful heart for who You are and for How almighty and merciful You are. Everything You do is perfect. There is no one  like You, Lord! I love You My Savior and my King! I pray in the name of the Father, the Holy Spirit and Your name, Jesus, amen

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий